Thursday, November 8, 2007

I bought a book about signs...




...and I am very intrigued by it. On the cover it has this description..."How to interpret the coincidences and symbols in your life." I appreciate what the author shares because I believe that my listening to the universe and the signs I have seen along the way have helped me succeed in my business. I follwed my dream and listed to the universe and now I am so happy with the way things are.

It has a sign dictionary in the back and I looked up what the sun symbolizes...among other things here's what resonates with me...

"The sun can be a sign of power, strength and clarity as well as your own inner light."

I think of all of my daily paintings I like this one the most...and this was something that just came to me one morning.

Lots more on the way...

Until then,
Jane

No comments: